(229) 246 2111
Rims & Tires
Choosing a Tint Shop
Why Tint Your Windows
Map & Directions
Return & Refunds Policy
7 Reasons to Get Your Windows Tinted
Decrease Interior Heat
– Your car’s interior can be up to 60% cooler by using a quality window tint, creating a more comfortable ride and decreasing the amount of time that you will need to use your air conditioner.
– Reducing interior heat with window tint can reduce the demand for AC use. This can result in improved gas mileage and savings at the pump.
Reduce Interior Fading
– Quality window tint can block up to 99% of UV rays, preventing your dash, seats and trim from cracking and fading.
Protect Your Skin
– Harmful UV rays from the sun can contribute to skin cancer. Tinting your car can block 99% of these damaging rays.
– Glare while driving can create a dangerous condition. Window tint applied to a vehicles front, side and rear windows can significantly reduce glare.
– Accidents can turn a window into thousands of dangerous shards of glass. Window tint can act to hold the glass together during an accident. The glass may still break, but the glass fragments adhere to the tint.
– Window tint helps protect your privacy and contents within a car. In less than 5 seconds a thief can shatter your car window and rob you of your valuables. What a thief can’t see he won’t steal.
Ipod & Iphone Accessories
Security & Keyless
Wheels & Tires
Copyright © 2012 Precision Audio Bainbridge, GA. All rights reserved. |